The Software Developer is responsible for the development of our new and running projects. The main duties of the software developer primarily resolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
Also, will be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with other departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments on project status and proposals.
- Working with departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with Chief Executive Officer and Project Manager/Team to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Logical thinker and the ability to work alone
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to multitask
- Able to communicate and cooperate well with other departments
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions.
- Analytical skills
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Ability to use one or more development language (C++, PHP, HTML, etc.)
- An understanding of business
- Analytical and commercial experience
- A full-stack developer and to understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects
- Deep programming language knowledge
- Ability to develop until testing of code components or complete applications
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- A Degree in Computer Science, Technology or adequate experience in a similar position