- Adjusted Result* full year 2020: USD 106 million (2019: USD 23 million)
- Asset Management: USD 29 million (USD -3 million)
- Dry Operator: USD 59 million (USD 8 million)
- Tanker Operator: USD 18 million (USD 18 million)
* ”Profit/loss for the period” adjusted for “Profit/loss from sale of vessels, etc.
- Following a very strong performance in 2020, a weak tanker market outlook leads to lower earnings expectations for 2021 and an expected Adjusted Result for 2021 in the range of USD 20 to 60 million.
CEO Jan Rindbo in comment:
“NORDEN delivered an outstanding performance in challenging and volatile markets, achieving an Adjusted Result of USD 106 million in 2020 – the best group result in 10 years. The result reflects the recent transformation of our business model and strategy to an asset-light platform based on trading opportunities, using data as an asset and strengthening our customer focus. The Board of Directors recommends a dividend payment of DKK 9 per share in line with our dividend policy of returning minimum 50% of the annual Adjusted Result to our shareholders.”