One Network expands capabilities of PSA’s Lead Logistics Provider (LLP) service for global 3PL customers, including ocean and land e2e services for logistics and port-based warehousing
– One Network Enterprises (ONE), a leader in solutions for autonomous supply chain management, and PSA Cargo Solutions, a unit of leading global port group PSA International (PSA), today announced a strategic partnership to expand services for Global Terminal Operations and Logistics. Through this partnership, the One Network
platform further expands the capabilities of PSA’s Lead Logistics Provider (LLP) service for global 3PL customers, including ocean and land end-to-end (e2e) services for global logistics and portbased warehousing. The joint solution will provide full capability for track-and-trace visibility, alerts and notifications, and a comprehensive supply chain control tower, including mobile apps, handling thousands of bookings per month over nearly 100 global transportation lanes across Asia and the EU.
“PSA is a leader in global terminal operations and logistics with a vision for real-time global supply networks that matches our own,” said Mr. Bruce Jacquemard, Chief Revenue Officer at One Network Enterprises. “Combining the unique capabilities of the One Network platform with PSA’s services in global logistics and port-based warehousing will be game changing in the maritime supply chain world and will unlock enormous business value for customers. Together, we’ll be able to deliver real-time visibility and cost-optimized decision making for customers that is unparalleled.”
“We are pleased to be partnering with One Network Enterprises in this strategic relationship to enhance the value that PSA Cargo Solutions can offer,” said Ms. Ghim Siew Ho, Head Group Commercial, Strategy and Cargo Solutions, PSA International. “As a global terminal operator, PSA sits at key nodal points of the supply chain. Our vision is to connect the supply chain communities and empower them with the ability to move their goods with greater intelligence, agility and resilience. By augmenting PSA’s current physical and digital capabilities with ONE’s leading network technology, we believe we can amplify the functionalities of our CALISTA™ platform to the benefit of our supply chain stakeholders.”
Specific capabilities of the joint solution include:
• Shipment planning, order management, and execution, including PO planning, management, and optimization
• Exception management, including detention & demurrage alerts and updates
• Carrier management for ocean, road and rail, including barge booking
• Rate management
• Booking management across modes and at the PO, container, and CBM/carton level
• Order confirmation, status updates and reporting, with both online and physical reports
• Multi-mode shipment management
• Document management, including doc uploads and tracking
The system will also optimize transport, planning and routing for local and cross-border
distribution including optimization of alternative of transportation modes. In the future, the joint solution will also provide a platform for additional supply chain business process
outsourcing (BPO) services provided by PSA for shippers.
One Network’s NEO platform offers a complete solution for autonomous supply chain
management from inbound supply to outbound order fulfillment and logistics, including cross border and regional transportation management system (TMS) solutions. One Network’s realtime network spans both planning and execution, with machine learning and intelligent agent technology to enable optimization of the multi-tier supply network, along with rapid identification of exceptions and autonomous resolution.