|As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we add value to a vessel’s operations. Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals – people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.|
|The Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager (HSEQ), Oceanic Catering will take on the responsibility for setting, delivering and evaluating the management system pertaining to HSEQ processes in order to ensure compliance to all required standards and legislations.
The HSEQ Manager will be responsible for all HSEQ aspects related to quality & service delivery and be the pivotal quality interlink with all stakeholders.
|ISO & QUALITY CONTROL REQUIREMENTS:
• Responsible for establishing, documenting and maintaining a management system as per the requirements defined in the Quality Assurance Manual, documented procedures/instructions and the International Standards of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2015.
Catering Superintendents, Supply & Environmental Management:
• Manage the Catering Superintendent Network, including Vessel Visits and associate reporting.
• Continues engagement with vessels and principals.
HR Matters & Other Tasks:
• To participate in training seminars organised by the company.
• Experience in developing, managing and auditing Management Systems within the shipping, cruise and offshore industries, including but not limited to operational procedures and manuals under ISO conditions and other international regulations.
|V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector – a company that has exciting plans for future growth.|
|16 Apr 2021|