Exceptional Demand drives Brand to introduce Additional Inaugural Voyag
Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line, announced that it will accelerate the debut of its new ship Vista by introducing a new “Founder’s Cruise” departing from Rome on May 13, 2023, and sailing to Venice. Vista had been scheduled to debut on May 20, 2023, but unprecedented demand for the ship’s inaugural season has now driven the maiden voyage forward by a week.
“Vista has been driving exceptional demand from the moment we first revealed her inaugural voyages. With all of her maiden season voyages sold out or on waitlist status, we are introducing an additional voyage to satisfy that exceptional demand,” stated Howard Sherman, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
The new “Founder’s Cruise” will be hosted by Oceania Cruises’ Founder Frank J. Del Rio in celebration of the new ship and to commemorate the brand’s 20th anniversary. Sailing from Rome, travelers will experience enthralling explorations of the most illustrious and alluring destinations in Italy, Greece, and Croatia, punctuated by exclusive celebrations, inaugural cocktail receptions, and other special events. Guests joining this inaugural voyage will be among the very first to experience Vista and her stunning interiors, harmonious public spaces, imaginative new dining and mixology concepts, and new standards for residential-style luxury, including the most spacious standard staterooms at sea.
Founder’s Cruise – 7 Days Aboard Vista – May 13-20, 2023
May 13: Rome, Italy
May 14: Sorrento/Capri, Italy
May 15: Messina, Italy
May 16: Argostoli, Greece
May 17: Corfu, Greece
May 18: Dubrovnik, Croatia
May 19: Zadar, Croatia
May 20: Venice, Italy
Calling on a new destination each day, this voyage treats guests to iconic marquee ports and hidden gem destinations with a truly unique itinerary that features sought-after culinary experiences, captivating scenery, immersive connections with locals, and memorable onboard experiences to commemorate a momentous week aboard what will be the most dramatic new ship of 2023.
The “Founder’s Cruise” will open for sale tomorrow, December 8, 2022. For additional information on Oceania Cruises’ small-ship luxury product, exquisitely crafted cuisine, and expertly curated travel experiences, visit OceaniaCruises.com, call 855-OCEANIA, or speak with a professional travel advisor.
- 12 dining options, four of the concepts brand new
- 1,200 guests served by 800 crew members = two crew members for every three guests
- The most spacious standard staterooms at sea – more than 290 square feet
- All Penthouse Suites and staterooms feature large bathrooms with oversized rainforest showers
- All Owner’s, Vista, and Oceania Suites feature luxurious soaking tubs
- Palatial Owner’s Suites and top-of-ship Library styled exclusively in Ralph Lauren Home
- New Concierge Level Solo Veranda Staterooms for solo travelers
- Eight bars, lounges, and entertainment venues
- Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center and Aquamar Spa Terrace
- Staffed Concierge and Executive Lounges for Concierge Level Veranda Staterooms and Suites, respectively