Cargotec publishes new performance targets for its core businesses Hiab and Kalmar ahead of the capital markets day, which will be held on 15 November starting at 13:30.
Cargotec’s Board of Directors has set the following performance targets:
- Eco portfolio sales: double the growth compared to traditional products
- Reduce CO2 emissions in Cargotec’s value chain1 by 25% by 2025 and by 50% by 2030
- Sales growth faster than market2
- Comparable operating profit 12% by 2025 and 15% by 2030
1) Scopes 1, 2 & 3, compared to 2019
2) global GDP, IMF World Economic Outlook, current prices
Cargotec also aims for a growing dividend 30–50% of EPS and to keep gearing below 50%.
“The ambitious performance targets demonstrate our commitment to the strategy and our strong belief that sustainability is driving the growth in our industry. We will keep investing in innovation to solve customers’ sustainability challenges. We will drive increasing recurring revenues, actively seek organic and inorganic growth opportunities and aim for the highest ESG standards in our industry,” says Cargotec’s CEO Mika Vehviläinen.