Fares from $899, Onboard Credit up to $600 Per Stateroom, and 50% Reduced Deposit
Luxury cruise line Cunard kicks off the holiday season by offering travelers Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotions, available on select itineraries, sailing from September 2022 through January 2024. Voyages are available around the world on all three of Cunard’s Queens – flagship Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth.
New voyage bookings from November 17 through December 2, 2022 will receive an onboard credit up to $600 per stateroom and 50% reduced deposit. Various itineraries include the brand’s signature Transatlantic Crossing, exploring the great wilderness in Alaska, navigating through the Norwegian Fjords, celebrating the holidays at sea in the Caribbean and much more.
During the promotion, featured itineraries start at $899 per person include:
- Transatlantic Crossing on flagship Queen Mary 2, New York to Southampton, England, January 3-11, 2023: eight nights at sea on this iconic journey across the North Atlantic offers the luxury of time away to disconnect and revitalize.
- Alaska on Queen Elizabeth, roundtrip out of Vancouver, July 17-27, 2023: ten nights through the storied waters of the Last Frontier, featuring the immense Hubbard Glacier and Glacier Bay National Park, with calls at Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan and more.
- The Norwegian Fjords on Queen Victoria, roundtrip out of Southampton, June 25 – July 2, 2023: mesmerizing blue fjords and unbelievable waterfalls can be seen on this sailing, with calls at Kristiansand, Bergen, Geiranger, and Haugesund.
- Golden Week in Japan on Queen Elizabeth, roundtrip out of Tokyo, April 28 – May 6, 2023: explore the sacred temples of Busan in South Korea and Fukuoka on Japan’s Kyushu Island during this eight-night sailing.
- Australia’s Gardening Journey on Queen Elizabeth, roundtrip out of Melbourne, Feb 4-11, 2023: seven nights down under to indulge one’s love of gardening with experts in the field while visiting ports such as Adelaide, Hobart, and Port Arthur.