To strengthen our Insurance and Claims department in Limassol we are looking for a motivated DPO Team Officer to join the team.
- Monitoring compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any applicable data protection related legislation through carrying out relevant audits;
- Informing and advising internal and external stakeholders on data protection matters, promoting a data protection by design and by default culture;
- Reviewing and providing recommendations regarding: Records of Processing Activities (ROPAs), Data Protection Impact assessments (DPIAs), Policies/ Procedures, Data Protection Incidents, Data Subject Requests, Vendor/ Processor Contracts, Privacy Notices, Investigations of Personal Data Incidents.
- Developing relevant, tailored and effective training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or any other related field, with a strong interest in the data protection and privacy landscape;
- Holder of IAPP CIPP/E and CIPM certifications will be considered an advantage;
- Expertise in national and European data protection laws and practices including an in-depth understanding of the GDPR;
- Understanding of the processing operations carried out, information technologies and data security;
- Knowledge of the shipping sector will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with OneTrust software will be considered an advantage;
- Fluent in English and Greek languages;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Please apply with the button below