Key responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related BtoB topics, generating ideas for new content, and producing content for various channels in online and print media. If you are familiar with writing and managing quality content that creates interest and desire amongst our audiences and boosts brand awareness, we would like to meet you.
- Create engaging stories and texts that communicate our vision to diverse audiences from high-level value propositions to feature-level product differentiation across all channels.
- Write both short and long-form attractive content for articles, websites, newsletters, brochures, case studies, whitepapers, and more.
- Proofread and polish existing content, improve readability and ensure message consistency.
- Understand the customers’ and other stakeholder’s needs and incorporate their perspectives into content that is relevant to the respective target group.
- Identify and develop topics from various sources within our company and convert them into stories for various target groups.
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Develop consistent key messages and compelling storylines.
- Ensure all-around consistency (key messages, tone of voice, and facts).
- Research industry-related topics and stay current with emerging maritime news.
- Support with managing projects and developing a strategic plan for content and editorial calendar.
- Maintain strong working relationships with relevant personnel across our international locations and various departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer or Journalist.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to translate technical and complex content into clear and compelling stories.
- Knowledge of the shipping industry is preferred.
- Ability to create strong working relationships with various international business units to research topics and compile them into stories.
- Team player as an integral part of the Group Communications team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of and ability to work with content management systems.
Want to learn more about our exciting group of specialized companies: www.schultegroup.com