We are seeking a Front-End Web Designer that will ensure that the company’s website, various online applications, user interfaces, and related platforms are designed and developed in a cohesive way that allows for the best possible user experience and reflects the company’s overall image standards. Enhancing the company’s digital presence is a significant focus area. The role requires development skills as well as creative and customer-oriented thinking.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft design guidelines for the company’s website and application user interfaces.
- Ability to turn design mock-ups into optimized pages.
- Develop, maintain, and update SEO-friendly, well-structured responsive website experiences across homepage and landing pages.
- Implement and continuously monitor and improve SEO techniques to ensure high ranking with search engines and boost website traffic.
- Proof, test, and debug cross-browser issues.
- UX and UI work creating wireframes, visual interfaces, and prototypes.
- Collaborate with other departments in order to collect the necessary information to complete tasks.
- Use Adobe Creative Cloud applications, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe XD.
- Actively contribute to the company’s Digital Marketing and Social Media activities.
- Constantly learn and remain up to date with new tools and technologies in order to ensure the company’s marketing activities are in line with market trends and remain innovative.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress
- Strong SEO skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work in a team and contribute to a larger project
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Self-learning and ability to maintain an up to date knowledge of industry trends and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactiveness and creativity
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- A degree in Web Development, Web Design, or other related fields
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.