Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) on Friday announced that nine Interested Parties have submitted an expression of interest for the acquisition of a majority stake of at least 67% of the “ Igoumenitsa Port Authority”, in NW Greece.
Expressions of Interest were submitted by the following Interested Parties (in alphabetical order):
1) AEGEAN OIL SA
2) ATTICA HOLDINGS S.A.
3) Cosnsortium composed of the companies ARCHIRODON GROUP N.V.- ANEK & TRIDENT HELLAS GROUP
4) Cosnsortium composed of the companies GRIMALDI EUROMED – MINOAN LINES
5) DANTHIA SHIPPING COMPANY LIMITED
6) MRG LTD
7) PORTEK INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LIMITED
8) QUINTANA INFRASTRUCTURE & DEVELOPMENT
9) THESSALONIKI PORT AUTHORITY S.A.
HRADF’s advisors will evaluate the aforementioned Expressions of Interest and submit to the Fund’s Board of Directors their recommendation regarding the candidates that qualify for the next phase of the tender (binding offers phase). The Igoumenitsa Port Authority S.A. was granted the right to exclusively use and operate the buildings, land and facilities of the port land-side zone of the port of Igoumenitsa, the fishing shelter of Sagiada, the fishing shelter of Plataria and the pleasure boat shelter of Sivota by virtue of a concession agreement with the Hellenic Republic.