7th April 2020 is the day for Oceanic Catering to celebrate the work of nurses & midwives by showing their appreciation to them for their bravery, courage & resolve in the global COVID-19 response.
The below is the message the company posted on their LinkedIn account:
Although most of us onshore are lucky enough to have access to health care when required, our thoughts during these challenging times of the epidemic, are also with all Seafarers who have limited access to health care when needed. During these times of the epidemic, keeping well has never been more important:
· Adapt a healthier diet and maintain a healthy weight to prevent diseases,
· Add enough nutrients to your diet,
· Get enough sleep,
· Regular exercise is important for your overall health,
· Give equal attention to your mental health,
· Make water your most important drink of the day.
Acting towards Crew Welfare, at Oceanic, through our Oceanic Medical Solutions and Health & Well-being Department, we can provide support & advisory services to our Clients’ vessels pertaining to the COVID-19.