|At V.Group, our ambition is to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine support services.. Our values (The 5 C’s – We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver) are at the heart of everything we do and describe how we work and the promises that we make to our customers and each other. We only succeed if we are enabling our customers to be successful – we aim to be a standard setter, shaping the future. We aim to work as one global team, easy to do business with and providing a consistently high level of service. We are always interested to speak with talented individuals – people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service for customers, whether external or internal.|
|To manage the finance team in the provision of comprehensive financial / management reporting and financial planning and analysis services. To act as a trusted finance partner to the assigned business unit.|
|1. Ability to operate at CEO/ CFO/ Board level
2. Ability to work at an executive level
3. Good written and spoken communications skills
4. Proactive and flexible attitude as well as a personable and professional demeanour.
5. Integrity, highly confidential with a ‘can do attitude’
6. Able to take responsibility to ensure duties are carried out as accurately and efficiently
7. Ability to learn a new business/ role quickly
8. Ability to collaborate with peers and seniors across business to pull people together and influence schedules
9. Experienced professional with proven multi-tasking organisational and attention to detail competencies;
10. Ability to coordinate activity amongst a range of different functional teams (e.g. IT, HR, Legal etc)
11. Highly proficient in all Microsoft programmes including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
12. Confident in using an IT based switchboard system
|• The role would ideally suit a person with ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CA qualification, a proven academic track record and also a solid previous experience in a similar role.
• Proven communication skills with all levels of management, the ability to learn quickly, adaptability, and the skill to deal with pressure are a prerequisite.
• Due to the nature of the work, discretion and confidentiality are imperative.
• Advanced excel skills are a prerequisite.
|V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector – a company that has exciting plans for future growth.|
To apply click here: https://vgroup-hr.secure.force.com/Recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN1323