• University (or other similar/equivalent academic institution) graduate with Marine or Mechanical (preferable)
• Previous experience in Marine Sales & Marketing
• Excellent Sales and Communication Skills
• Familiar with working with targets
• Excellent command of the English languages, both written and verbal
• Very good computer skills
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Readiness to work extra hours if needed
• Time management skills
• Pleasant Personality
• Fully familiar with the products and services of the Company
• Promotion of the scope of activities of the Company existing and new clients.
• Carrying out presentations to all levels of a customer organisation
• Travelling might be required to achieve this purpose.
• Socialising (dinners / lunches with clients and principals, join events and activities)
A remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate including 13th salaries and provident fund and medical coverage after the first 6 months of probation period.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
All applications will be treated as confidential.