Wan Hai hereby announce for putting Ten(10) containerships up for demolition Sale.
The reputable & capable company (the Buyer or “Buyer”) who are interested are welcomed to join the Bid for the vessel pursuant to the following details and requirements herein:
The interested Bidder submit price for demolition Sale and shall be deemed to be fully aware of, accepting and complying with the contents of this announcement and the measures for the implementation of the bidding. And shall submit their bid with the vessel number and vessel name. Upon the comprehensive evaluation including but not limited to Price and Market Competition in the future, the Seller in its sole discretion, will select those better bids into 2nd round of bidding. If you are in the shortlist, you will be required to provide your better offer in the 2nd round of bidding and we will select the best bid with most benefit to Seller thenrevert the Seller’ decision to the Winning Bidder.
- Each broker will represent for one Buyer only.
- Vessel and Seller :
- 1 Wan Hai 161(IMO no: 9132894 )
- 2 Wan Hai 162(IMO no: 9132909 )
- 3 Wan Hai 163(IMO no: 9158848 )
- 4 Wan Hai 165(IMO no: 9158850)
- 5 Wan Hai 215(IMO no: 9059133)
- 6 Wan Hai 216(IMO no: 9059145 )
- 7 Wan Hai 221(IMO no: 9074432)
- 8 Wan Hai 222(IMO no: 9074444)
- 9 Wan Hai 223(IMO no: 9074456)
- 10 Wan Hai 225(IMO no: 9074468 )
3. Buyer’s supportive documents of qualification:
Please provide Buyer’s registered address, full background, including major deal records during years between 2018-2022. “Buyer or its Nominee” will not be accepted unless guaranteed by the Buyer’s Parent Company.
4. Submission of Bids
4-1 Please submit your offer based on the vessel to be dismantled at one of the following ten (10) green recycling yards holding valid Statement of Compliance with HKC certified by Classification society, which will be nominated by the Buyers :
(1) Priya Blue Industries Pvt. Ltd. (Plot No.V1)
(2) R.K. Industries (Plot No.V7)
(3) Shree Ram Vessel Scrap Pvt. Ltd (Plot No.78)
(4) Y.S. Investments (Plot No.59)
(5) JRD Industries (Plot No.30)
(6) Baijnath Melaram (Plot No.13)
(7) Leela Ship Recycling Pvt. Ltd. (Plot No.2)
(8) R.L. Kalthia Ship Breaking Pvt. Ltd. (Plot No.19)
(9) Bansal Shipbreakers (Plot No.25)
(10)Alang Auto & General Engineering Co. Pvt. Ltd. (Plot No.24).
The Buyers shall, under their own cost, arrange a supervision company according to Sellers’ final decision on choosing one supervision company. The Sellers’ recognized supervision companies are inclusive Grieg Green, CTI, Metizoft and Calm Ocean only. And the Sellers will advise their final decision on choosing which one as the supervision company for this vessel for Buyers’ quickly arrangement.
4-2 Buyer please submit offers :
- 1) To break down the rate structure, brokerage and identify the brokerage to be paid by the Buyer or Seller. Also Buyer to confirm the rate validity until 2022/12/23.
- 2) To provide your offer for the following four delivery ports range.
Delivery schedule : 2023/1/13 – 2023/2/25 in Seller’s option. Delivery : (1) Korea-Japan range
(2) Hong Kong- Taiwan range (3) South East Asia countries
(4) Nhava Sheva/Chennai/Madras of India
All the Price quotations are for delivery of the Vessel strictly as-is-where-is basis at the delivery range in seller’s option.
5. Memorandum of Agreement (“MOA”): We welcome any interested Bidder to contact with us via the following group e-mail box: email@example.com via E-mail. And then we will provide it.
The bidder who have intention to join this Bidding shall, upon acceptance to the terms and conditions hereunder, submit its bid to the e-mail address as mentioned below by e-mail at no later than 1530 hours on 16th December 2022 (Taipei Time). The interested Bidder submit price for demolition Sale and shall be deemed to be fully aware of, accepting and complying with the contents of this announcement and the measures for the implementation of the bidding. And shall submit their bid with the vessel number and vessel name. Upon the comprehensive evaluation including but not limited to Price and Market Competition in the future, the Seller in its sole discretion, will select those better bids into 2nd round of bidding. Buyer’s offer are required to be directly sent to the e-mail box: firstname.lastname@example.org via E-mail.
Should you have any questions before submitting offer, pls contact with Ms. Tracy Chiu((e-mail address: email@example.com, tel: 886-2567-7961 #6650)