Service at your fingertips
Limassol Marina is pleased to announce the launch of a new mobile app for berth holders and visitors, in line with its investment in bringing the latest in technology to marina customers, services and operations. Revolutionising the marina service experience, the app offers berth holders an innovative new tool to manage services, interact with the Marina and access useful, live information about their yacht.
Digitising the marina service experience, falls in line with the Marina’s commitment to offering cutting edge marina services and facilities to berth holders, leveraging technology to enhance the customer experience, provide efficiency and real-time information and contribute to the marina’s commitment to industry-leading environmental responsibility.
Available for iOS or Android devices, the app can be used to access and use many useful features, with more services already in development for future release.
Key, real-time information at your convenience, including:
• Your live utility meter data
• Your current account balance and full account history
• Your personal and boat data
• Quick view of the record of services booked and previously provided
• Quick view of your email communication with the Marina
Services at the ready, including:
• Crew list upload (auto-submitted to the Marina and Marine Police)
• Click on invoices to pay online in just a few seconds
• Request a call back from our team with one click
• Review and confirm marina and boatyard service bookings and quotations digitally
Find what you need at the click of a button:
• Live local weather and forecast
• Approved service contractor directory
• Marina restaurant directory
• Latest Marina news and events
• Quick links to online cruising guides, Limassol city guides and Cyprus visitor guides.