Introducing c Hydrogen Infrastructure Europe. Hear from senior decision-makers right across the hydrogen value chain to better understand the road map and what needs to happen to ensure Europe’s future Hydrogen Ecosystem.
Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the known universe and readily is used in industrial processes across the world, largely for oil refining and ammonia production. However, hydrogen is increasingly attracting interest from investors, policymakers and energy market participants as a low carbon substitute heating, industrial production, material production, power generation, and transport, however in order to develop further, infrastructure is needed.
Ambitious plans to create a dedicated hydrogen transport infrastructure in Europe have recently been expanded. This plan proposes to build a 39,700km hydrogen network that connects 21 European countries by 2040.
Join fellow colleagues, to hear from senior decision-makers right across the hydrogen value chain to better understand the road map and what needs to happen to ensure Europe’s future Hydrogen Ecosystem.
Why attend this event?
• Gain insight into the current market for Hydrogen, how will Hydrogen scale up?
• Delve deeper to better understand Europe’s Hydrogen Infrastructure plan
• Assess how policy is supporting the growth of Hydrogen in Europe and what more can be done
• Understand the current appetite for investment – Has COVID-19 slowed investment?
• Gain insight into Hydrogen’s true potential, are growth areas just constrained to heating and transportation?