TNL presents the NEW GENERATION Raytheon Anschutz ECDIS NX Compact. The new ECDIS NX is an advanced Electronic Chart Display and Information System (ECDIS) in a modern, state-of-the-art design. ECDIS NX was designed from scratch under continuous user participation, making ECDIS NX the world’s first user-defined ECDIS.
ECDIS NX is based on consistent user interfaces and human-centered operation concepts. Thanks to an unparalleled intuitiveness, ECDIS NX effectively supports users and contributes to safe ECDIS operation and navigation.
With the ECDIS NX Compact, Raytheon Anschütz presents a cost-effective, future-proof “plug & play” ECDIS for any type of commercial ship. With Nav Command Table a new solution is available for submarines and other ships to replace the traditional paper charts by continuously providing navigational information on an electronic chart (ECDIS) visualized on a 46” table display.
Intuitive to operate thanks to a modern, clear structured UI.
- Multi-touch and intuitive interaction patterns like point-to-chart, drag and drop or retractable panels
- Quick access bar and wizard guided workflows for standard use cases
- Embedded online user manual and free online type-specific ECDIS training
Ready for future: modular features and compliance with standards.
- Future-proof hardware and operating system
- Ongoing software compliance (e.g. new ECDIS test standards, such as S-100)
- Growing scope of modular features, easy to update
- Global service network in case you need help
Reliability right from the beginning, and reduced cost and efforts.
- “Plug & play”: total installation time is about one hour
- Software installation and update is done via USB, supported through Wizard
- Four standard configurations prepared and selectable during installation
- Hardware installation and cabling follows standard procedures
Better situational awareness, less workload, ongoing compliance.
- Smart tools for voyage management, such as Wizard based route planning
- ETA calculation and speed of advance (SOA) for individual waypoints
- Graphical editing of routes, supported through intuitive interaction patterns
- Editable look ahead zones for anticollision, route monitoring and anti-grounding
- Filtering tools to reduce unnecessary alarms
- Support of Admiralty Information Overlay (AIO)