We are looking to recruit an exceptional professional who will have the overall leadership and responsibility for the smooth operation of the tanker fleet. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Technical Manager and will be based at our Head Office in Limassol, Cyprus
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of senior level experience and a proven track record of managing tankers within a ship management company
- Preferably a Chief Engineer’s CoC with senior sailing experience on tankers being desirable
- Strong knowledge of industry rules and regulations
- Ability to liaise with owners and charterers on technical matters
- Proven track record with external inspections
- Customer service oriented
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated management ability to lead teams
- A dynamic and results-oriented individual with expertise in project management
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
- Flexibility to travel frequently worldwide at short notice
Interested applicants should fill in our online application form and submit their CV by clicking the Apply Now button below.
CVs should be submitted by Sunday, 31st of January 2021
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.