In close cooperation of its teams in Asia and Europe, Aquametro Oil & Marine Group has successfully finished the commissioning of 4 x MPP vessels with integrated fuel performance systems FPS 2.0 including flowmeters and shaft power meters made by Aquametro Oil & Marine.
The FPS 2.0 was installed onboard NOVA Shipping’s vessels Brazil Express, China Express, Indonesia Express and Canada Express at CSSC Chengxi Shipyard.
NOVA Shipping is a leading shipping company operating in Singapore since 2008. NOVA transports a variety of cargo including woodchips, pulp and paper, crude and refined palm oil, fertilizers and coal. CSSC, one of the top shipyard groups in China, consists of various shipyards, equipment manufacturers, research institutes and shipbuilding related companies.
In close cooperation of the teams of Aquametro Oil & Marine the vessel and fleet performance system were successfully installed and commissioned to provide monitoring & control of fuel efficiency and greenhouse emissions. This will enable the client for strict and efficient ship operation with control of MRV and IMO MARPOL convention regulations onboard and also by fleet management.
- Instantaneous/amount fuel consumption of M/E, A/E, BLR (Hourly Report sending back to shore terminal)
- Single Trip Report Summary including total distance, total fuel oil consumption/EEOI and important events and alarms etc.
- Control box open and close alarm and terminal pushing note reminder in remote PC terminal System Failure alarm of FPS
- Power Failure alarm of FPS
- Machine performance parameters monitoring: rpm and load etc. Historical data query and chart analysis
- Electronic – Engine logbook – timely summary and sending by email Analysis and comparison of all monitoring data
- Boarding IAS integration
- Trim/Heeling measurement
- Emission Figures measurement of CO2, SO2, NOx with CO2 MRV logbook
- Spare Shore Monitoring compatible interface