The Britannia Loss Prevention team will be hosting its latest webinar entitled Container Stowage – does it all stack up? at 0800 GMT on Thursday 28 January 2021.
With recent incidents bringing the safe carriage of containers into the spotlight again, this webinar will examine the key issues relating to the stowage and securing of containers. With the support of industry experts, topics under discussion will include:
- What are the main factors contributing to container stack collapse incidents?
- What can be done to prevent container losses?
- What are the future developments in container stowage/securing?
The webinar will be hosted by Graham Wilson, Britannia Loss Prevention Divisional Director and Jacob Damgaard, Loss Prevention Manager.
Industry experts participating are:
- Sebastian Brindley – Senior Specialist, Structural Analysis Services, Lloyd’s Register;
- Igor Protsenko, Senior Software Engineer (Container securing), Navis; and
- Simon Burthem, Chief Operating Officer, TMC Marine.
Click here to register.