Scope of duties:
The Finance Supervisor (FS) is a key functional member of the Finance Manager’s team. The FS works closely with the Finance Manager and the Group Financial Controller to ensure that the Group’s cash and finance resources are utilised in the most efficient and effective way through careful planning and management of cash flow, taking pre-emptive steps to ensure that cash is available to cover the Group’s obligations and future cash flow needs.
The primary responsibility of the FS is to ensure that the Banking Team of the Finance Department operates in an efficient and effective manner and that all controls and procedures are strictly adhered to.
The FS, through effective management of the Banking team’s Payments Officers, ensures that all payments to international suppliers and all other beneficiaries are planned well in advance, executed accurately, and on time. The FS ensures that payments, before being executed, are duly authorised by an incumbent with the required approval limit, and that all payment instructions are followed without exception.
The FS further ensures the accurate posting of payments, bank fees and charges in the accounting system and reconciliation to bank statements.
Required qualifications and experience:
- LCCI Higher and / or University degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance or relevant field
- Previous relevant experience, preferably in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Advanced Excel, accounting principles and systems.
- Leadership, supervisory, motivational, organisational & communication skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages
Interested candidates kindly send your CV to email@example.com