Kongsberg Digital are delighted to announce a week of live webinars, helping maritime professionals to stay informed and continue their professional development, wherever they are working. Open to everyone, especially those within the maritime, energy or utilities industries, the sessions offer interested parties a chance to obtain the latest information about Kongsberg Digital’s wide range of digital solutions, and to learn how digitalization can help your business.
Hosted by some of the leading experts in the industry, the webinars – which run from Monday 27thApril to Thursday 30th April inclusive – take the form of lunchtime ‘Power Hours’ with two consecutive half-hour sessions, the first starting at 1:00pm CET and the second immediately afterwards at 1:30pm CET. On Thursday there is a single session at 1:30pm CET. An opportunity for Q&A is included within each webinar, making them a time-efficient way to keep abreast of current developments.
- Maritime Digitalization – Vigleik Takle, SVP for Maritime Digital Solutions
- How a Digital Twin can help operators manage Engineering Data – Haavard Oestensen, Head of Growth & Øystein Hole, Lead Solution Architect
- Vessel Insight – gateway to Next Generation shipping – Eirik Næsje, VP & Head of Customer Success for Maritime Digital Solutions
- Electrification – can the grid support it? Kognitwin Grid – digital twins for the grid – Ola Hendseth, Utilities Product Development
- Why join Kognifai Ecosystem? – Bent Erik Bjorkli, VP Kognifai Partner Program
- Hybrid ML – bridging the gap between ML and real assets – Eivind Eide, Data Scientist & Shane McArdle, VP of Production
- 6 reasons why digital projects fail – Shane McArdle, VP, & Haavard Oestensen, Head of Growth
The webinars are open to all, and there are no restrictions on how many you can attend. For those unable to join the live sessions, recordings will be made available.
For more information and to register your interest, click here.