Safe Bulkers Management Ltd., a Shipping Management company based in Limassol, is recruiting for a well organized professional with exceptional collaborative skills, hard-working and self-motivation to develop professionally in the Accounting Department of the Maritime Shipping sector.
REQUIREMENTS (HARD SKILLS):
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Additional degrees in Shipping, Economics or Management will be considered an asset
- Shipping accounting, tax terminology seminars
- One to two (1-2) years minimum equivalent business experience
- Computer skills: Danaos software, Microsoft office.
- Foreign Language: Greek, English in advanced level.
- Competencies (Soft Skills):
- Ability to communicate and collaborate among peers and associates
- Prioritise goal setting and punctual reporting
- Team player
- Hard working
- Honest, Ethical, Professional
- Managing “Danaos” software for the following modules: Marine Accounting, Payments, Freight & Hire, Info Gate, Supplies, MGA, Crewing.
- OPEX Analysis (Operational Expenses Analysis)
- MGA’s, Cash to Master, Off-Signers, Familiarization of crew for accounting issues, Communication with captains.
- Crew Allotments.
- Bank Loans.
- Invoice Entries
- Entries for Incoming Amounts.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Overseas Allowance and Expenses Checking and Entries.
- Disbursements Account
- Revenue from freight and hire collection
- Handling schedules and analysis tables concerning Loans, Interest, Amortization, Depreciation, Management Fees, Commissions and the relative journal entries and payments.
- Full support and active contribution in Quarter closing.
Please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org to be contacted by a recruiter to discuss this opportunity!
(By applying to our company, you consent to process your personal data according to our GDPR policy for the recruitment period after which they will be erased)