We are seeking for a Software Developer who will work at our premises in Dehradun, India. He/She will be responsible for the development of new and running projects and the main duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
Also, will be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with other departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments on project status and proposals.
- Working with departments on technical issues, including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with relevant project Manager to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Analytical and commercial experience
- A full-stack developer and to understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects
- Deep programming language knowledge
- Ability to develop until testing of code components or complete applications
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- A Degree in Computer Science, Technology or adequate experience in a similar position
- Experience with Relational Databases (MySQL) and data modeling.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and Design.
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, Zend.
- Experience with REST API development.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.