In Copenhagen on February 5th 2020, Digital Ship is running it’s 5th Maritime Digital Transformation Forum (previously called ‘iShipping’), where you can hear speakers from Maersk Tankers, Maersk Supply Service, DFDS and more, talking about successful digitalisation projects and what they learned from them. Registration is free for employees of shipping companies, you can register here.
Mikkel Hansen, CEO of Maritime Development Center will offer an introduction and overview of the most important recent happenings in maritime digitalisation, where are we? And where must we make improvements?
Steen Lykke Pedersen of Maersk Supply Service will speak about the way digital technology and data has helped to improve the efficiency of dry docking and provide reliable predictive maintenance.
Mads Bentzen Billeso, Senior Project Manager of Partnerships, Innovation and Technology at DFDS will discuss the various emerging technology projects the company has undertaken, where they have found success and how they expect these projects to progress, from the introduction of AI to the use of drones to study vessels.
Peter Schroder, Chief Data Officer of Maersk Tankers will introduce our session on advanced technology and start-ups, featuring a panel discussion which will address where AI and analytics might offer the most value in the shipping industry.
Matthew Maheras, CIO at Metrostar Management will discuss the areas where AI can help in the maritime sector, and how it’s purpose and value will continue to develop.
Peter Sand, Chief Shipping Analyst at BIMCO will be discussing the ways digital start-up technology can be better aligned with the economic realities of the Shipping industry and how this affects the adoption of disruptive technologies.
Jukkas Merenluoto, Ecosystem Lead at ONE SEA, will give an update on autonomous ship technology and an assessment on where it can provide value now and some foresight into the technology’s true potential. How will early adopters benefit?
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Peter Schrøder, Chief Data Officer, Maersk Tankers
- Steen Lykke Pedersen, Head of Dry Docking and Maintenance Strategies, Maersk Supply Service
- Peter Sand, Chief Shipping Analyst, BIMCO
- Mikkel Hansen, CEO, Maritime Development Center
- Ajay Arora, Vice President of Fleet, Evergas
- Tarang Valecha, Co-founder and CEO, Nautix Technologies
- Mads Bentzen Billeso, Senior Project Manager, Partnerships, Innovation and Technology, DFDS
- Erik Lund, Managing Director, Trade & Transport Impact, Rainmaking
- Jukka Merenluoto, Ecosystem lead, ONE Sea
- Matthew Maheras, CIO, Metrostar Management
Kalvebod Brygge 31-33
DK-1780 København V.
No admission charge for ship owners, operators, managers and builders.
To register: https://www.copenhagen.thedigitalship.com/register