Flight VA250: Ariane 5 with TIBA-1 and Inmarsat GX5 – Delayed 24-hours due to weather conditions
Due to unfavorable weather conditions over the Guiana Space Center in Kourou, Arianespace has decided to delay the Flight VA250 by 24 hours.
As a clear amelioration is foreseen in the 24 hours, the new targeted launch date is Tuesday, November 26, 2019, as soon as possible within the following launch window:
- Between 4:09 p.m. and 5:54 p.m. Washington, D.C. time
- Between 6:09 p.m. and 7:54 p.m. Kourou, French Guiana time
- Between 21:09 and 22:54 Universal / London Time (UTC/UK time)
- Between 10:09 p.m. and 11:54 p.m. Paris time, on the night of November 26
- Between 11:09 p.m. and 00:54 a.m. Cairo time, during the night of November 26 to 27
The launcher and its two satellite passengers – TIBA-1 and Inmarsat GX5 – are being maintained in fully safe conditions and in stand-by mode.