A global organisation with significant expansion projects operating in the shipping industry.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate individual who seeks a position of challenge in a fast pace, dynamic environment. The successful candidate will join an already established team and will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
Main responsibilities include:
- Update bookkeeping records of ship-owning companies and holding companies.
- Prepare the Annual liquidity Budgets and update them.
- Prepare Performance track records for the ship-owning companies and group funds.
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses as requested by the investors.
- Liaise with banks and other business associates.
- Prepare any ad-hoc reports assigned by Management.
- VAT and Tax reporting.
- Handle any legal queries and issued as needed.
- Keep abreast with industry developments.
Profile of the ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law,Shipping or related field.
- ACA or ACCA will be considered and advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in a position with similar responsibilities either in the shipping industry or accountancy firm.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills with high level of attention to detail.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Proficiency in Excel. Very good knowledge of Greek.
- Willingness to travel abroad if needed.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Apply now in strict confidence. CV to be sent to: email@example.com
Deadline: 25 November 2019