This position partners with the field sales organization in business development through contract management, rate request, bid management activities, sales reporting, presentation preparation, transportation cost analysis and customer direct solicitation. Business development activities further include prospecting and securing new business opportunities, qualifying potential accounts, sales lead follow-up and the management of a small portfolio of customers.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in contract management, rate request and bid activities.
- Customer information management (Customer Profile information)
- Problem resolution (bookings, claims, equipment, free time, space allocations)
- CRM updates and other administrative duties such as preparation of presentations, data gathering, pipeline reviews, etc.
- Business Development through bid processing, rate request processing, contract management, customer follow-up.
- Provide customized/account specific reports, general ad hoc reporting & profitability analyses
- Prospecting for new business from small and medium sized customers.
- Customer Service/Operational issues that need to be revolved on behalf of customers
- Negotiating rates/deals between customer & internal departments, particularly Trade/Pricing
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
- Minimum three (3) years’ related in sales support
- Minimum two (2) years’ industry experience
- MS Office proficient
Additional Skills and Experience that Contribute to Success:
- Ability to identify and develop business opportunities
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Business acumen
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Strong time management skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks based on input from internal and external customers
- Sales communication/solicitation skills
- Proven track record in generating profitable revenue growth and retaining existing customers
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees and recommend solutions to common problems
- Must be able to read, write and speak Greek and English fluently
- Certifications and Licenses
- Valid driver’s license
CV to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org