Ensure that the vessels are supplied with authorised stores and other products in a timely manner within budget and approved costs.
- Input vessels requisitions into the company’s system, clarifying any additional information as required, in a timely and reliable manner.
- Select suppliers from approved suppliers lists, issue enquiries and orders; using Group contracts where applicable. Pay special attention to fast track and over budget items.
- Co-ordinate delivery of Marine Stores on authorisation from relevant departments and advise them of any problems.
- Advise Marine Stores shipment details to vessels and vessel’s agents.
- Manage the progress and delivery of orders on-board; resolve any discrepancies, as advised by vessel with suppliers.
- Co-ordinate the most cost-effective freight and delivery of supplies to the vessel.
- Receive, check and authorise invoices within the scope of the procedure and pass to Accounts Department for payment.
- Any other duties which management may require
- Recognised degree in Marine Studies or adequate experience in a marine purchasing role.
- Good understanding of finance and possess good analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office and Accounting systems.
- Very good interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- The highest personal integrity standards, a positive outlook and be self-motivated to develop & succeed.
- A good command of the English language both written and oral.
- Resident in Cyprus and holder of a current eligibility to work document
Interested Applicants should apply here: https://vgrouplimited.com/join-our-group/onshore-roles no: VN1249