Safe Bulkers Management Ltd., a shipping management company based in Limassol Cyprus, is recruiting for a qualified and well organized Superintendent Engineer, with exceptional collaborative skills, hard-working and self-motivation, aiming to develop professionally in the Maritime Shipping sector.
The position requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marine Engineering – Naval Architect
- 1-2 years working experience in a similar position
- Knowledgeable English
- Good Computer skills (knowledge of Danaos will be considered an asset)
Reporting to the SUPERINTENDED ENGINEER, the incumbent will be responsible:
- To monitor/evaluate and assess Fleet’s performance and maintenance (speed, fuel and lub oil consumption, PMS, Lub Oils analysis, SMS documentation).
- To assist Superintended Engineer to execute technical activities (preventive and corrective maintenance, annual and special surveys and dry-dockings, etc.)
- To execute and monitor spares requisition. To Liaise with Supply Officer in order to ensure delivery of spare parts onboard.
- To assist Superintended Engineer to plan and organize the Class Surveys;
- To execute and monitor Guarantee Claims for vessels under guarantee period.
- To get certified as ISM/ISPS/ISO internal auditor, and assist Superintended Engineer to execute ISM/ISPS and ISO related internal and external audits, attend on external inspections and surveys as required (class statutory, etc.).
- To assist Superintended Engineer to prepare D/D specifications and yards’ comparative evaluation.
- To monitor and follow up new Class, IMO, Local Enviromental and Safety rules, regulations, maker’s service letters, in cooperation with the superintended engineer. Further training and seminars will follow in order to enhance the technical skills.
Please send your resume [email protected] and be contacted by a recruiter to discuss this opportunity!
By applying to our company you consent to process your personal data according to our GDPR policy for the recruitment period after which they will be erased