• Business related studies or Shipping studies
• Computer literate
• Excellent Customer services skills
• Excellent command of the English, both written and verbal
• Able to work within a team and under pressure
• Readiness to work extra hours if needed
• Time management skills
• Any previous experience in similar position or in shipping will be an advantage
• To receive enquires through various media
• To process these enquiries through to invoice stage
• Responsible for the execution and implementation of the complete flow of operations
A remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate including 13th salaries and provident fund and medical coverage after the first 6 months of probation period.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted
applicants will be responded to. All applications will be treated as confidential.