|Catering Officer, Cyprus|
|At V.Group, our ambition is to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine support services.. Our values (The 5 C’s – We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver) are at the heart of everything we do and describe how we work and the promises that we make to our customers and each other. We only succeed if we are enabling our customers to be successful – we aim to be a standard setter, shaping the future. We aim to work as one global team, easy to do business with and providing a consistently high level of service. We are always interested to speak with talented individuals – people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service for customers, whether external or internal.|
|To achieve the targeted crew victualling rates established with clients and ensure that victualling service provided meets/exceeds clients’ expectations.
To provide administered vessels with the necessary catering materials and supportive services in order to achieve consistent levels of victualling service within the given budgetary guidelines and as per client agreements.
To assist clients swiftly and promptly with information or other supportive services that may be requested.
To assist the various departments swiftly and promptly with information or other supportive services that may be requested.
|1. To prepare quotations and purchase orders, facilitating procurement of provisions and other stores.
2. To ensure prompt communication with the vessels under service.
3. To monitor operating budgets and communicate any reporting issues or overconsumption to the respective vessels in cooperation with Administration Department.
4. To monitor quality of victualling services delivered on board and ensure that these meet / exceed client and crew expectations.
5. To communicate with clients in order to ensure smooth delivery of service.
6. To implement operating standards, policies and procedures
7. To communicate interoffice issues as required.
8. To assist in the control of activities (as per company guidelines) in case of incidents or emergencies.
9. Any other duties which catering management may require to be carried out.
| Good understanding of finance and possess good analytical skills.
Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office and Accounting systems.
Very good interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
The highest personal integrity standards, a positive outlook and be self-motivated to develop & succeed.
A good command of the English language both written and oral.
|V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector – a company that has exciting plans for future growth.|
Interested applicants should submit an updated CV and Cover letter – clearly outlining their suitability for the role to: