‘‘Career opportunity to join MSC SHIPMANAGEMENT LIMITED, one of the world’s leading shipmanagement companies’’
Role Overview: In this role, as a member of a team, you will use your business, technical and educational background to support our fleet’s supply needs, all over the world, daily. The daily tasks including but not limited to arrangements for the timely delivery of spares and stores on board our vessels, ordering, monitoring the performance of suppliers, controlling of invoices, etc.
- Arranging for the timely and cost effective delivery of stores and spares
- Arranging the supplies dispatch to vessels
- Ensuring that goods have been delivered on board
- Checking outstanding orders and enquiry files on a regular basis
- Handling and coordinating special purchases
- Monitoring the Performance of the company’s regular suppliers
- Handling monthly accruals
- Temporary taking over the responsibilities of the Purchasing Officer(s) within the same fleet in case of absence
Skills and Experience:
- BSc in Shipping or Maritime Studies
- At least 1 year experience in a Purchasing department of Ship Management or Ship Owners Company
- Organizational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic Accounting
- Knowledge of procurement procedures and purchasing standards
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent command of MS Office suite
If you are interested please click here to apply.
Warning: Beware that fraudsters are currently illicitly using our Company’s name to abuse potential candidates.
MSC Shipmanagement Limited will not ask its candidates to pay any kind of fee for their applications or for so-called visa / passport costs. You should avoid any demand of payment in the course of your application with us.
In case of any doubt please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – Please note that this address will not entertain any application emailed directly.