Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Debugging existing software to fix problems and improve performance.
- Update existing software to add new functionalities and features.
- Improving and adding new user interfaces for existing and new software.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Software design
- Software testing and validation.
- Writing technical and user documentation.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status andproposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues includingsoftware system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of newsystems or modifications of an existing system.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis andmathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, orstatus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or completeapplications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Deep programming language knowledge in Visual Studio C# .NET and ASP .NET.To apply please send your CV and a Cover Letter quoting the job title and its number by email:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
Email: [email protected]
Deadline for submitting applications: November 15, 2019 All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.