Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing and designing promotional material, articles and press releases.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends.
- Maintaining the company’s website.
- Maintaining social media platforms.
- Assisting in executing email campaigns.
- Assisting in promoting the company’s activities and services.
- Drafting the company’s internal monthly newsletter.
- Plan, organise and obtain data for various analytic techniques.
- Update spreadsheets and databases.Key Qualifications:
- Digital Marketing or Social Media Marketing Qualification and/or Degree preferred.
- Technology skills required. Knowledge of web content management, Adobe suite Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) and techniques to optimize online page rankings.
- Have strong attention to detail and administration skills.
- Be well-organized and possess good time management skills.
- Be customer focused and have a passion for customer service excellence.
- Excellent spoken and written skills in both Greek and English.To apply please send your CV and a Cover Letter quoting the job title and its number by email:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
Deadline for submitting applications: November 1, 2019
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality