|Assistant Systems Developer|
|At V.Group, our ambition is to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine support services.. Our values (The 5 C’s – We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver) are at the heart of everything we do and describe how we work and the promises that we make to our customers and each other. We only succeed if we are enabling our customers to be successful – we aim to be a standard setter, shaping the future. We aim to work as one global team, easy to do business with and providing a consistently high level of service. We are always interested to speak with talented individuals – people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service for customers, whether external or internal.|
|In coordination with the Systems Developer, the Assistant Systems Developer is responsible for the development and implementation of various OCL peripheral systems and 3rd party interfaces with various external systems, following the development cycle and reporting structures as per Group policies and ISD.|
|1. Discuss the company’s requirements and, together with the Systems Developer, propose solutions
2. Use development tools to write and test code to develop these solutions
3. Write documentation and operating manuals
4. Test and modify systems to ensure that they operate reliably
5. Provide user training and support
6. Respond to feedback
7. Fault finding, diagnosis and bug fixing
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science
• Minimum development experience (newly graduate)
• Good understanding of business processes and existing systems within scope of the project.
• Confident communicator, willing to take a leading role in improving the business.
• Excellent team working skills: able to solve problems collaboratively.
• Structured, methodical approach.
|V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector – a company that has exciting plans for future growth.|