How to maintain maritime cybersecurity
The threat – and the challenge – in maritime cyber security is constantly changing – and so is the thinking of how to mitigate the risk. We’ll present the latest observation and thinking at the European Maritime Cyber Resilience Forum, in London on October 31.
Kevin Forshaw, Director of Industrial and Strategic partnerships with the University of Plymouth, will present latest thinking from the University’s Maritime Cyber Threats research group.
Pietro Amorusi, Chief Information Officer with d’AmicoShip; Eyal Pinko, Senior Reporting Analyst, Israel Defence & Cyber Intelligence, and Maritime Strategy Lecturer, Bar Ilan University; and Luca Stefanel, Cybersecurity Consultant, will present how they see the changing threat.
Dimitris Lyras, director of Lyras Shipping and Ulysses Systems, will explain how better design thinking, or map making, can help build digital systems which are more transparent, easier to keep cyber secure, and easier to demonstrate that security to a regulator.
Our speakers will touch on pertinent topics such as how to navigate the various cybersecurity standards, the minimum standards you should put in place onboard vessels and on shore and how to do it, whether the most worrying threats come from state actors or your own employees, and what technology based solutions can do.
If you need to keep up to speed with the changing cyber security threat, and thinking about how to mitigate it, our conference will give you exactly what you need – register now to secure your place. Free attendance for employees of shipping companies.
- Eyal Pinko, Senior Reporting Analyst, Israel Defence & Cyber Intelligence and Maritime Strategy Lecturer, Bar Ilan University
- Gregory Puckett, Head Digital Services, MAN ES
- Marie Kelly, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Kevin Forshaw, Director of Industrial and Strategic partnerships, University of Plymouth
- Kelly Malynn, Senior Risk Manager, Beazley
- Mel Scott, Superintendent Engineer, QinetiQ
- Karl Holmqvist, Founder and CEO, Lastwall Networks
- David Bird, Chairman, UKNCSA
- Dimitris Lyras, Director, Lyras Shipping
Click here To see 2019 agenda