Uniteam Marine is an international shipping company actively involved in all aspects of ship management with offices in Cyprus, Germany, Ukraine, Singapore and Myanmar.
With immediate effect, we are looking for a Crewing Operator to be based at our offices in Limassol, Cyprus, on a contractual basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily crewing operations of the fleet assigned to him/her and for communicating key issues to the Crewing Manager
- Updates vessels itineraries in the Crewing computerised system
- Executes crew changes related to his/her assigned fleet in an effective and cost efficient matter
- Ensures effective collaboration and communication with the Flag Administration and Travel teams
- Maintains, monitors and updates, in cooperation with manning agents (where appropriate) seafarer personal records, including verification and electronic filing of received scanned seamen documents
- Timely dispatch of mail to designated Group/fleet under his/her responsibility in cooperation with the Flag Administration team
- Coordinates the issue of relevant certificates/confirmations required by seafarers
- Imports and updates electronic file with seamen Fitness Reports as received by the vessel
- University degree or similar qualification in Maritime studies
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant position is preferred
- Experience in dry cargo sector will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, communication. (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and SharePoint
*Note: The position offered is for 1 year with the possibility of becoming permanent.
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.