The registration procedure for “Maritime Cyprus 2019” Conference is now available. You can register now. Registration can be made only through this website.
In 2019, Maritime Cyprus will proudly celebrate 30 years since it was first held in 1989. The “Maritime Cyprus 2019” Conference, will take place between 06-09 October 2019. The main theme of this year’s Conference is “Sea Change”.
The Official Opening of the Conference will take place on Sunday, 6th October 2019, at the Parklane Resort and Spa, in Limassol. During the Opening Reception, the winner of the “Cyprus Maritime Award 2019” will be announced and bestowed by H.E. the President of the Republic of Cyprus.
The Conference will be held in Limassol, at the “Carob Mill Conference Centre”, between 7th and 9th October 2019. The Official Opening of the working part will take place on Monday, 7th October 2019, at 09:00 a.m., by H.E. the President of the Republic of Cyprus. Distinguished guests such as the IMO Secretary-General, H.E. Mr. Kitack Lim, the European Transport Commissioner, and world class experts will analyze and discuss specialised issues of concern to the shipping industry.
“Maritime Cyprus” Conference provides the opportunity to the participants to become familiar with the strong maritime tradition of Cyprus and its people. Cyprus’s complete shipping infrastructure constitutes an invaluable asset, both for the expanded Europe and for the international shipping community in general.
- To register a single participation, please click on the button Participant (One Person).
- To register more that one participants under the same company/organisation (and thus the organisation’s information will be filled only once) click on the button Many Participants (from the same organisation).
- Participation fee is €600 per person. Includes 3 days participation to the conference, invitation to the official opening reception, lucheons and coffee breaks for all 3 conference days. No discounts/special group registration fees apply.
- Payment of the participation fee can be made either during the registration process or at a later stage through our website (click on link Pay Registration Fees). If you choose to pay later, please be sure to use the Registration Reference Number that was sent to you during your registration process at your email. Partial payments of the registration fees are not accepted.
- You can alternatively pay the registration fees via bank transfer. The payment details are described in the confirmation email sent to you during your registration. Please quote the “Maritime Cyprus 2019” and the “Registration Reference Number” to the payment.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or at the tel. num. +35725804900.
We look forward to welcoming you to Limassol!