NAVALINK operates under Greek management, within the premises of MIDIA SHIPYARD S.A. in Navodari, Constanta (Romania) since 2005, and has dry-docked 100+ vessels, utilizing a cost-effective Romanian workforce with an acclaimed know-how in ship repairs and marine maintenance.
Over all these years a large number of long-term collaborations have created a long and prestigious reference list of satisfied clients.
NAVALINK’s workshop is fully equipped with all the necessary electro-mechanical machinery to cover in full client’s Dry Docking needs 24/7, all year round.
- 1 Floating Dock up to Panamax Size
- 2 Floating Docks up to Handy Size
- 3 Quays, each 250m long
- Dry Docking
- Hydroblasting up to 3000 bar with robots & guns, in cooperation with Coral Ltd. and Combijet Ltd.
- Gridblasting and Painting
- Tank Coating and painting in cooperation with Muehlhan Group S.A.
- Tail shaft, Rudder & Propeller Works
- M/E, D/G & other Engine Room Machinery Overhauling
- Electrical & Electronic Works